This post includes affliate links, read here how these work.
When you’re tired of London, you’re tired of life, so they say.
So what on earth can you buy a London kid who’s got it all at their feet?
WELL. There are actually loads of fantastic gifts for London kids.
PLUS some seriously wild London adventures that most London kids haven’t tried yet.
Largely because they’re so darn pricey no one can afford them week in, week out.
BUT they make brilliant Christmas and birthday gifts.
So if you’re after gifts for your London kids, check out this massive list – there’s stuff for all ages …
75 Gifts For London Kids
1. Wild London Adventures for Big Kids
If if you’ve got a wild child mad for adventure – forget toys, give them an experience they’ll never forget, right here in London …
- Climb the o2 at night – a star light climb over the iconic o2! How cool!
- Thames power boat ride – blast down the Thames on either a short or long ride …
- Aqua zorbing – AKA rolling down a BIG London hill in a BIG ball!
- Orbital slide – get a family ticket to descend London’s 178m hell raising slide – if you dare!
- Hire wire zip riding – through the top of the tallest trees in Battersea, Ally Pally & Trent Park
2. Cool London Classes For Kids
Or give your kids a chance to try something new with a cool class. There’s everything from …
- Chocolate making
- and candy making … to
- Kayaking at Hampton Court
- and horse riding in Hyde Park and Wimbledon Common
3. London Memberships
If your kids totally LOVE one London Museum or attraction get them a membership … they’ll get in FREE so you can go loads and have first dibs on all sorts of other cool stuff.
Most big museums and tourist sites offer memberships including …
- London Zoo – pricey but gives year round free access
- Sea World
- Natural History Museum
- Imperial War Museum
- British Museum
- Horniman Museum
- Thorpe Park
- The Royal Palaces – this is pricey but a good one as gets you into Tower of London and Hampton Court both of which are worth multiple visits
BUT it’s also worth checking out the smaller museums – with our £20 membership of the totally awesome Grant Museum we got to adopt a shark AND a crocodile!
4. London Toys
There are loads of lovely London toys out there for littlies.
Here are ten of our faves including this gorgeous London railway set …
BUT there’s also fab stuff for bigger kids, like this Tower Bridge lego set …
5. London Games & Puzzles
There’s also a whole raft of great London games and puzzles.
6. London Books
If the London games are good, the London books are EVEN better!
In this list of 30 brilliant London books for kids you’ll find old faves like Charlie & Lola and Topsy & Tim … BUT also beautiful picture books, crazy London adventures past and present and fun London facts galore …
7. Big London Shows
Finally, we LOVE LOVE LOVE London theare – but NOT the prices.
So gifting tickets at Christmas and birthdays is always a winner for big shows like …
SO there you go! 75 super cool gifts for London kids.
I do hope you find what you’re after. Do let me know.
And for more inspiration for enjoying London with your kids follow me on Facebook …