Plant Life Cycle Activities For Kids
These hands on plant life activities for kids provide all sorts of opportunities for children to grow plants and conduct simple plant life cycle experiments combined with simple nature crafts that will help them understand seasonal changes throughout the year.
The wide ranging activities, which encourage children to get outside and explore nature for themselves, cover:
- The basic structure of flowers and trees
- Plant pollination by insects & the wind
- Seed formation and seed dispersal
- Growing plants from seeds
- Other forms of plant propagation including growing plants from cuttings
All the activities are fun and easy to do at home - none of them require special equipment - but are also suitable for inclusion in lesson plans for children from kindergarten and KS1 through 3rd grade and 4th grade and KS2.
Growing Vegetables With Kids
Dissecting Daffodils To Explore Pollination
Flower Crafts For Kids
The flowers are out. Yay!!!